HIGHER SECONDARY SECTION:
Teaching at SNV from IX to XII is aimed so that students can perform their best in their board examinations and in turn in their future lives as well. SNV offers both science and commerce streams for XI & XII.
The subjects offered in the science stream:
Group A: i) English ii) Math iii) Physics iv) Chemistry v) Computer/Physical Education
Group B: i) English ii) Biology iii) Physics iv) Chemistry v) Computer/Physical Education
i)English ii) Accountancy iii) Economics iv) Commerce v) Computer Science/Physical Education.
This period of schooling is the most important for the future of the students we have special programs to promote academic excellence:
• Our teaching methodology is based on known to unknown, simple to complex.
• At secondary and higher secondary levels creativity and lateral thinking are given importance.
• An integral approach is followed in XI and XII classes for preparing the students for their board examinations as well as the various competitive exams and entrance examinations for the various professional courses.
• Time table is designed in such a fashion to incorporate the above in our regular timetable.
• Board classes i.e. X and XII begin their academic year early, vacation time is reduced to complete the course well in advance and to revise in methodical manner.
• Our well equipped laboratories help our students to learn & conduct experiments. Also to train and prepare for the board exams in the best possible manner.
• Scheduled tests are designed and conducted to evaluate the students from time to time. This enables to guide the students better and regularly from classes IX to XII.
• Parents are intimated about the entire years schedule well in advance which also enables us to seek the support of the parents for the benefit and future of the child.