Teaching at SNV from IX to XII is aimed to ensure that students perform their best in the board examinations and in turn, in their future lives as well.
This section is supervised by the Senior Co-ordinator Dr.CiniAji.
SNV offers both science and commerce streams for classes IX to XII.
Subjects offered in std. IX & X:
English, Hindi, Maths, History & Civics, Geography, Science (P, C, B)/Commercial Studies, Computer Applications/Economic Applications
Subjects offered in std. XI & XII in the Science stream:
Group A: i) English ii) Math iii) Physics iv) Chemistry v) Computer/Physical Education
Group B: i) English ii) Biology iii) Physics iv) Chemistry v) Computer/Physical Education
Subjects offered in std. XI & XII in the Commerce stream:
i)English ii) Accountancy iii) Economics iv) Commerce v) Computer Science/Physical Education.
This period of schooling is the most important for the future of the students. We have special programs to promote academic excellence:
• Our teaching methodology is based on known to unknown, simple to complex.
• At secondary and higher secondary levels, creativity and lateral thinking are given importance.
• An integral approach is followed in XI and XII classes for preparing the students for their board examinations as well as various competitive exams and entrance examinations forprofessional courses.
• Timetable is designed to incorporate the above in our schoolprogram.
• Board classes i.e. X and XII begin their academic year early, vacation time is reduced to complete the course well in advance and to revise in methodical manner.
• Our well-equipped laboratories help our students to learn and conduct experiments. They are trained and prepared for the board exams in the best possible manner.
• Weekly (Scheduled) tests are designed and conducted to evaluate the students from time to time. This enables to assess and guide the students better from classes IX to XII.
• Parents are intimated about the entire year’s schedule well in advance which also enables us to seek their support for the benefit and future of the child.